Murrieta, we’re going to help you pick the right garbage disposal for your home. We’ve taken some of the guesswork out of finding the right garbage disposal. We based our post on experience, reviews, comparisons, and value to reach our conclusion. So Murrieta friends, here are our top 5 garbage disposals we have selected.
#1 Our first choice is the InSinkErator Excel 1.0 HP
This product has a powerful induction motor with the latest cutting-edge grind technologies. Now I know this may sound corny when describing a garbage disposal, but this appliance even looks nice. Here are the specifications and features.
- SoundSeal Technology, which delivers ultra-quiet performance versus a standard disposer
- MultiGrind Technology, with three grind stages, to quickly grind virtually any food waste
- 40 oz. Stainless steel grind chamber and grind components for longevity
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- 7-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
The product costs in the low $300’s and may not fit every budget. It could be somewhat of an overkill for small households but in my view, it’s the top of the line for an in-home garbage disposal. (Garbage Disposal Reviews 4.8)
#2 Our second choice is the InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP
The product has a powerful induction motor with the latest cutting-edge grind technologies. The disposal is perfect for smaller kitchens with limited cabinet space.
- SoundSeal Technology, featuring advanced sound insulation and anti-vibration components, reduces noise levels compared to standard disposers
- MultiGrind Technology, with two grind stages to quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer
- 34.6 oz. Grind chamber and stainless steel grind components for longevity
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- 4-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
This product is priced just under $200. (Garbage Disposal Reviews are at 4.8)
#3 Our third choice is the Waste King L- 8000 1.0 HP
I picked this garbage disposal for two reasons: power and value. It’s powerful enough to spin blades at 2800 rpm and it comes with a 36-inch cord. This unit is 14.25 inches tall and 9 inches wide. Perfect for any kitchen cabinet.
- 1.0-horsepower motor with a high speed of 2800 rpm
- Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming and a removable splash guard makes it easy to clean
- Insulated stainless steel grinding components reduce noise
- Fast-and-easy mount system includes all the necessary hardware for hassle-free installation, including drain elbow and gasket.
- Rust free grinding components with a lifetime warranty against corrosion
The product is priced right for any budget at $125. (Garbage Disposal Reviews are at 4.5)
#4 Our fourth choice is the Waste King L- 3300
This is another model that is priced right and has the power you’re looking for. Powerful ¾ horsepower that turns blades at 2700 rpm. Continuous feed so you can keep feeding it without a problem. This model is 9.8 x 9.8 x 15.4 inches which is convenient for small area
- High-speed 2700 R.P.M.
- A 36-inch power cord is included
- Removable splash guard
- Rust free grinding components
- Longest warranties in the industry
The garbage disposal is priced out at $115. (Garbage Disposal Reviews are at 4.5)
#5 Our fifth choice is the Insinkerator Badger
I picked this garbage disposal because it was reliable, very affordable when on a tight budget. It is also compact with a space-saving compact design. It also had good reviews.
- 26 oz. Grind chamber with galvanized steel grind system
- 1/2 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor
- We Come to You 2 -Year In-Home Limited Warranty
- Power cord not included
- ½ horsepower motor
If you do your shopping, you can find this product from $80 to $105. (Garbage disposal reviews at 4.5)
The garbage disposals that we selected are based on quality and value.