#1 Our first choice is the InSinkErator Excel 1.0 HP …
This product has a powerful induction motor with the latest cutting-edge grind technologies. This may sound corny when describing a garbage disposal, but this appliance even looks nice. Here are the specifications and features.
- SoundSeal Technology, which delivers ultra-quiet performance versus a standard disposer
- MultiGrind Technology, with three grind stages, to quickly grind virtually any food waste
- 40 oz. Stainless steel grind chamber and grind components for longevity
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- 7-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
The product costs in the low $300’s and may not fit every budget. It could be somewhat of an overkill for small households, but in my view, it’s the top-of-the-line for your in-home garbage disposal. (Garbage Disposal Reviews 4.8)
#2 Our second choice is the InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP
The product has a powerful induction motor with the latest cutting-edge grind technologies. The disposal is perfect for smaller kitchens with limited cabinet space.
- SoundSeal Technology, featuring advanced sound insulation and anti-vibration components, reduces noise levels compared to standard disposers.
- MultiGrind Technology with two grind stages to quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer.
- 34.6 oz. Grind chamber and stainless steel grind components for longevity
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- 4-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
This product is priced at just under $200. (Garbage Disposal Reviews are at 4.8)
#3 Our third choice is the Waste King L- 8000 1.0 HP
I picked this garbage disposal for two reasons: power and value. It’s powerful enough to spin impellers at 2800 rpm and comes with a 36-inch cord. In addition, this unit is 14.25 inches tall and 9 inches wide. Perfect for any kitchen cabinet.
- 1.0-horsepower motor with a high speed of 2800 rpm
- Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming, and a removable splash guard makes it easy to clean.
- Insulated stainless steel grinding components reduce noise.
- Fast-and-easy mount system includes all the necessary hardware for hassle-free installation, including drain elbow and gasket.
- Rust-free grinding components with a lifetime warranty against corrosion
The product is priced right for any budget at $125. (Garbage Disposal Reviews are at 4.5)
#4 Our fourth choice is the Waste King L- 3300
This is another model that is priced right and has the power you’re looking for. This disposal has a powerful ¾ horsepower that turns blades at 2700 rpm. Continuous feed so you can keep feeding it without a problem. This model is 9.8 x 9.8 x 15.4 inches which is convenient for small area
- High-speed 2700 R.P.M.
- A 36-inch power cord is included
- Removable splash guard
- Rust-free grinding components
- Longest warranties in the industry
The garbage disposal is priced at $115. (Garbage Disposal Reviews are at 4.5)
#5 Our fifth choice is the Insinkerator Badger
I picked this garbage disposal because it was reliable and affordable when on a tight budget. It is also compact with a space-saving compact design. It also had good reviews.
- 26 oz. Grind chamber with galvanized steel grind system
- 1/2 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor
- We Come to You 2 -Year In-Home Limited Warranty
- Power cord not included
- ½ horsepower motor
If you do your shopping, you can find this product from $80 to $105. (Garbage disposal reviews at 4.5)…
The garbage disposals that we selected are based on quality and value. When you need a garbage disposal installation or purchase, call an expert at Murrieta Plumbing. Our expert services cover Temecula, Murrieta, Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Menifee, and Sun City.